A Part-Time Laderach Key Holder is a brand champion who is passionate about providing a wonderful overall in-store experience. The ideal Key Holder exudes strong leadership traits and aims to build a career in retail management.
General Duties Include:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience, as well as a similar environment for the inhouse team
- Providing training and/or helping Store Associates to always ensure that production goals are met, including product-finishing projects
- Leading various in-store tasks during each shift, exemplifying the store and brand standards
- Helping ensure the movement on the sales floor is flowing effectively
- Helping ensure product merchandising is done accurately
- Helping to lead the follow-through of all food safety protocols
- Targeting sales objectives and helping to achieve store compliance and loss prevention standards
- Participating in team meetings to discuss goals, progress and topics in need of improvement
- Other role-related duties as assigned by the Store Manager
Desired Qualifications Include:
- At least 1 year of experience in retail or similar fast-paced, customer-minded environment, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Needs Weekend and Holiday availability
- Ability to stand continuously and lift 20kg
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively
- Reliable and flexible with scheduling based on store needs
- Quality-minded with keen attention to detail
- Passionate about chocolate
- $19.00 hourly (depending on experience)
- Annual bonus
- 50% Discount on Laderach Products
Operating since 1962, Läderach Chocolatier Suisse is a family-owned, premium Swiss chocolate company dedicated to creating sweet moments of joy in everyday life. As the largest chocolate retailer in Switzerland with approximately 1,300+ employees representing more than 50 nationalities and over 100 stores worldwide, Swiss quality is reflected in Läderach’s control of the entire value chain from bean to bar to shop. Laderach produces over 100 varieties of chocolates, including over 20 varieties of its iconic FrischSchoggi™ (large slabs of fresh chocolate), more than 50 different pralines and truffles, dozens of confectionery specialties, and a selection of seasonal creations. In November 2019, Läderach entered North America and the UK with its first flagship store in Toronto, along with additional stores in Toronto, New York City, and London. Just 2.5 years later, Läderach has 40 retail stores from coast to coast in the US and in Canada.
Laderach is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings are filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.